Welcome to Ardbrecknish House
Ardbrecknish House stands on the banks of Loch Awe, at 26 miles the longest freshwater loch in Britain, and set in some of the most stunning scenery in Argyll, Western Scotland. Under the gaze of mighty Ben Cruachan you can enjoy many accessible walks or hire a boat to explore the mystical islands and ruined castles of the loch. Ardbrecknish House, a historic manor house dating back to the early 16th C offers ten large self catering properties.
Only an hour and a half from Glasgow airport it provides an ideal base for visiting Inveraray, Glen Coe and Oban the gateway to the Isles.
Telephone or email for discount on late availability.
- Spectacular lochside setting, breathtaking highland views
- Historic fortified tower house
- Ten self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12
- From a detached cottage, a converted Victorian Tower to the 17th C five bedroom West Wing
- Large groups welcome ideal for birthdays, reunions etc.
- Bar/restaurant with open fire, pool table and carpet bowls
- Ideal base for fishing, boating, cycling, walking and touring
- Wildlife haven, red and roe deer, pine marten and red squirrels. Eagles, ospreys, harriers and blackcock still live in this unspoilt environment
- Pet Friendly